New Orleans' Northshore and Surrounding Areas

magazine options
Find a Local Agent
40.9 Acres 62 Highway
Varnado, LA 70467
MLS# 2284952 ID: 68790313
Property Description
Beautiful wooded & rolling... 40 acre parcel w/ elevations from 275â⿬⿢ to 256â⿬⿢ above sea level. 4 mile northeast of Pine, LA this tract offers seclusion & investment opportunity as it has 5 yr old plantation pine timber on 90% of the property w/ the other 10% in mixed hardwoods. There is at least one internal road of average condition into the center of the tract. This tract offers great hunting & recreational opportunities & would be a great place for a secluded residence or retreat. Do not walk w/o agent
Property Features
Days On Market 139 days
Last Updated June 19, 2021
Market Status Available
Property Type Land
Approx. Lot Size 40.9 Acres
Lot Features
Sewer Utilities Septic Sewer System
Water Utilities Well Water
Offered By: Smith & Core Real Estate

Data Provided by Gulf South Real Estate Network MLS